Search This Blog
- Over There
- Size Matters (Particle, That Is)
- Quantum Yield and Other Benign Amusements
- Interrogating Plant Status in the Key of F
- The Shape of Yields to Come
- Profiles in Green: Yukina Savoy
- Further Notes on Climate “Smart” Agriculture: Carbon Sequestration and its Discontents
- Climate “Smart” or Climate Semantics?
- Good Migrations
- Pungo9NC@CypressProngFarms Email: email@example.com
Agrosphere Journal invites global engagement on soil, agriculture, sustainability, land and life. Co-bloggers are welcome.
WHAT WE’RE GROWING NOW
- Japanese bunching onion 'Negi' (Allium fistulosum)
- Cabbage 'San Michele' blush savoy heritage variety from the Trentino region in northern Italy.
- Got hay?
Tag Archives: Piedmont
Food production depends on the two essential ingredients: soil and water. Mineral soil provides the medium for mechanical support and nutrients for plants. Water is the required unit of exchange for the acquisition of essential nutrients and CO2 by plants. … Continue reading