Search This Blog
- Over There
- Size Matters (Particle, That Is)
- Quantum Yield and Other Benign Amusements
- Interrogating Plant Status in the Key of F
- The Shape of Yields to Come
- Profiles in Green: Yukina Savoy
- Further Notes on Climate “Smart” Agriculture: Carbon Sequestration and its Discontents
- Climate “Smart” or Climate Semantics?
- Good Migrations
- Pungo9NC@CypressProngFarms Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Agrosphere Journal invites global engagement on soil, agriculture, sustainability, land and life. Co-bloggers are welcome.
WHAT WE’RE GROWING NOW
- Japanese bunching onion 'Negi' (Allium fistulosum)
- Cabbage 'San Michele' blush savoy heritage variety from the Trentino region in northern Italy.
- Got hay?
Tag Archives: carbon cycle
Unloading combined corn grain during harvest. Farmers have rationalized fossil fuel powered, climate-adverse inputs including synthetic fertilizers based on measured productivity and returns. What are the parallel benefits of climate “smart” agriculture, and how do we measure them? There’s a … Continue reading