Search This Blog
- Over There
- Size Matters (Particle, That Is)
- Quantum Yield and Other Benign Amusements
- Interrogating Plant Status in the Key of F
- The Shape of Yields to Come
- Profiles in Green: Yukina Savoy
- Further Notes on Climate “Smart” Agriculture: Carbon Sequestration and its Discontents
- Climate “Smart” or Climate Semantics?
- Good Migrations
- Pungo9NC@CypressProngFarms Email: email@example.com
Agrosphere Journal invites global engagement on soil, agriculture, sustainability, land and life. Co-bloggers are welcome.
WHAT WE’RE GROWING NOW
- Japanese bunching onion 'Negi' (Allium fistulosum)
- Cabbage 'San Michele' blush savoy heritage variety from the Trentino region in northern Italy.
- Got hay?
Category Archives: root crops
Dr. Joe Manu Aduani, breeder CSIR Crops Research Institute Ghana, demonstrates Ampong cassava, an improved mosaic tolerant variety yielding up to 60 t/ha in the humid forest zone. Photo source: YouTube. Back in April, a recruiter with ACDI/VOCA in Washington, … Continue reading