Search This Blog
- Over There
- Size Matters (Particle, That Is)
- Quantum Yield and Other Benign Amusements
- Interrogating Plant Status in the Key of F
- The Shape of Yields to Come
- Profiles in Green: Yukina Savoy
- Further Notes on Climate “Smart” Agriculture: Carbon Sequestration and its Discontents
- Climate “Smart” or Climate Semantics?
- Good Migrations
- Pungo9NC@CypressProngFarms Email: email@example.com
Agrosphere Journal invites global engagement on soil, agriculture, sustainability, land and life. Co-bloggers are welcome.
WHAT WE’RE GROWING NOW
- Japanese bunching onion 'Negi' (Allium fistulosum)
- Cabbage 'San Michele' blush savoy heritage variety from the Trentino region in northern Italy.
- Got hay?
Category Archives: NC State
To My Loyal and Disloyal Readers: Agrosphere Journal has moved to a new home @ agrosphere international. Please update your URLs if they point to the wordpress.ncsu.edu domain. Unfortunately, I’m not authorized to do a URL redirect for domains connected … Continue reading
Agrosphere Journal has moved to WordPress. I have endeavored to preserve the same look and content structure, i.e. “theme” of the former Blogger site, which have continued serving the purpose for which they were created. As you may have noticed, … Continue reading
We kick off this blog with a book review and semi-professional reflection “Out of the Scientist’s Garden”, see below. Disclaimer: I have no relations with the book author, nor am I affiliated with the publisher CSIRO.